Hello parents, please keep up to date with everything that is going on with Lynnette's School of Dance, classes, schedules, events and more.
And of course we are always happy to answer your questions. Please feel free to contact us regarding your child’s progress or if you have questions on the studio policy.
PLEASE REGISTER ASAP TO GUARANTEE PLACEMENT
IN YOUR DESIRED CLASS. CLASS SPACE IS LIMITED AND MAY FILL UP QUICKLY!
LYNNETTE'S SCHOOL OF DANCE / 517 TALCOTT, PARK RIDGE IL 60068 US / PHONE: 847-823-7334/ firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Dance
• Parents are not allowed in the waiting room or dance room. Students will be met outside the FRONT door by a staff member and brought into class. After class students will be brought out one by one to the FRONT door. Please practice social distancing while waiting in front!
• Please limit what you bring into the studio to just the essentials; bag, shoes, water bottle. Please label everything with your childs name.
• Students will need to disinfect their hands before and after class which will be provided
• Students and staff will need to wear a mask at all times (breaks will be given if needed)
• We will have markers on the floor for kids to dance on to maintain a safe 6 feet apart
• We will not be using tumbling mats for any of our classes
• Levels 3 and under will not be using the ballet barre
• Staff will disinfect surfaces between classes, times may change for that reason.
• PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD IN IF THEY OR ANYONE AT HOME IS SICK! They can join the Live Zoom class from home to stay up to date.